Flagship Store Manager Trafford Centre - Manchester
Smiggle are coming to the Trafford Centre in October 2017!
- Work in a supportive environment with structured training and induction to continue your career development
- Join the "World's hottest" stationary brand – Smiggle; which is part of The Just Group's 7 amazing brands and advance your career to the next level
- Be rewarded for performance and receive 50% staff discounts on the original, fun and fashion forward Smiggle product
Smiggle, the world's hottest stationery brand, was born in Melbourne Australia in 2003 and is now taking over the UK!
The original creators of colourful, fun and fashion-forward stationery are looking for talented individuals to help lead this Australian brand's rapid and exciting expansion plan in the UK.
Everything you need for school, homework or fun can be found in a Smiggle store. With over 100 Smiggle stores currently open in the UK & Ireland and up to 130 trading by the end of 2017, Smiggle's goal is to make children across the country smile and giggle every time they receive Smiggle!
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Flagship Store Manager of Trafford Centre Smiggle you will be responsible for maximising sales, upholding the image of the brand and inspire the team. You will lead by example and will have a proven track record in customer connection and know how to translate this to your team.
To succeed in this role you must be bright, customer oriented, have a passion for our products and delighted by kids and parents alike.
- Including opening and closing of the store
- Provide exceptional customer service
- Develop, train and succession plan your team
- Manage and process stock
- Set up of instore promotions and visual merchandising
- Store administration; including daily reports, banking and cash handling
- Minimise stock loss through good disciplines and process
- Develop group member accountability for effective teamwork
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
To succeed in this role, you will have:
- 2+ years experience managing a flagship retail brand within a fast pace environment
- Full accountability and extensive knowledge in loss prevention & shrink
- Performance Management
- Coaching and developing of yourself and your team
- A passion for stationary and working in a fun environment
At the Just Group we provide an environment where good performance is recognised and rewarded. When joining our team, you will also be offered:
- Comprehensive training and development plans, including an opportunity to be part of our Future Leaders Program which is designed to develop and train our future Store Managers
- Amazing career opportunities across 7 brands and 1,000 retail outlets
- Work for a company where 60% of our Store Management positions are filled internally
- 50% staff discounts
- Opportunities for product incentive
We attract, retain and motivate high calibre employees. Our outstanding leadership team have developed and nurtured a culture that supports our success. We value speed, integrity, energy, and results. We have a 'can do' culture where employees see the difference they make.
HOW TO APPLY
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their career with Smiggle – where a smile meets a giggle. Click the 'Apply for this job' button today!
Follow Smiggle on instagram and facebook, or stop by smiggle.co.uk to find our stores and learn more about us.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76060115