Senior Communications Marketing Manager
Senior Marketing Communication Manager
Permanent - Full time
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior Marketing Communications Manager to join our Marketing Campaign team, reporting to the Head of Campaign Management. The purpose of the role is to manage the effective delivery of Campaign Management within the Marketing Communications channel, supporting operations processes to drive new policy sales and growth, in addition to;
- Owing end to end campaign management as well as overseeing marketing campaigns
- Reviewing marketing plans, identify resource requirements and assess capacity. Draft plans to execute agreed activity to schedule, error free and under budget.
- Facilitating campaign/project meetings with Key stakeholders. Monitor and report campaign/project delivery against key milestones. Collaborate with operational/customer facing departments to ensure risks are successfully mitigated. Implement end to end testing of campaign mechanics to prevent any customer/commercial detriment.
- Owning the 'change management' governance for Marketing Communications.
- Champion an efficient and compliant artwork approval process. Deliver activity to satisfy robust systems and controls.
- Publishing MI and engage with senior stakeholders on a regular basis. Provide excellent customer service, and drive initiatives to improve team performance.
Planning and managing projects - Key process change or customer channel on-boarding. This role will also take some responsibility for managing projects to implement change, including system and process change. This will include, but not exclusively:
- Defining the scope of projects in collaboration with stakeholders - mapping out all customer journeys to identify end to end requirements.
- Facilitating project meetings with key stakeholders. Collaborating with operational/customer facing departments to ensure risks are successfully captured and mitigated.
- Create detailed plans which identify and sequences the activities needed to successfully complete the project
- Review project plans with key stakeholders; implementing a monitoring and reporting plan to ensure project delivery against key milestones.
- Determine the objectives and measures upon which each project will be evaluated at its completion
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following knowledge, skills and attributes:
- Proven project management experience delivering process and product change, preferably within a marketing function
- Proven stakeholder management and influencing skills
- Experience of project management technology / systems - WorkFront would be beneficial
- Lean / Six Sigma or similar
- Experience working within a FCA regulated organisation
- Understanding of data selections, targeting, processing and mail sort procedures
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car/car allowane, pension scheme, medical, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76120970