Finance Business Support Clerk
Wolseley are currently recruiting for two Finance Business Support Clerk's to join our Ripon office. You will be responsible for ensuring applications and invoices are processed accurately and in a timely manner.
You will be responsible for:
- Reviewing new account applications
- Controlling Supplier data - new & amendments
- Controlling Customer data - new & amendments
- Providing general reporting for the Finance Business Support department (team use only)
- E-Billing, E-statement & EDI troubleshooting
- Completing the Cheque encoder process
- Administration duties for the department
- Dealing 1st line telephone calls & emails
- Performing Credit limit reviews
You will have:
- High level of attention to detail
- Able to work under pressure
- Deal with incoming calls & emails in a timely manner
- Support an annual credit limit review for customers
- Ability to work to SLA's & KPI's
Wolseley is a FTSE100 Company and the world's largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. In 2016 Wolseley UK announced a major programme to transform the way it serves its customers following a wide-ranging review of its plumbing and heating operations resulting in a £100m investment in the business.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package. We actively promote further learning, development and career opportunities. We offer a 40 hour working week, Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm, 23 days Holiday + Bank holiday, free parking on site and a fantastic pension scheme.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76097426