Senior PR and Social Media Manager
We are looking for a Senior PR and Social Media Manager to lead a team and work hands-on to develop and implement an exciting, dynamic and innovative consumer PR and Social Media strategy which builds the perception, awareness and engagement with the LateRooms.com and SuperBreak brands, and any further brands to be launched.
This role will also lead the Digital Content team, integrating social media activity and managing SuperBreak web content on a day to day basis.Principal Accountabilities
- Define the consumer PR and social media strategy for the LateRooms.com and SuperBreak brands
- Create a planning calendar of activity and content that will improve perception and build awareness of the brands as well as increase customer engagement
- Ensure integration of planning with other departments to ensure a consistent message to the customer and efficient use of assets produced
- Work with online teams to integrate activity that aids SEO and builds online links
- Monitor and measure activity against set KPI’s. Report and raise the profile of achievements internally with the PR agency, form relationships with key media contacts.
- Drive and motivate external agencies ensuring highly effective use of agencies and associated budget
- Collaborate closely with the Corporate PR team to ensure consistency and to maximise value of relationships with the media
- Be a brand guardian: ensure a consistent tone of voice, look and feel is presented for each of the brands. Coach others on how to achieve this.
- Keep abreast of competitor activity, PR and social media activity within travel. Use the insight to drive innovation
- Coach and develop team to achieve the above, ensure their ongoing growth, alignment to values and enhanced capability
- Lead the Digital Content team ensuring integrated social medial activity and manage SuperBreak web content and images on a day to day basis.
- Manage PR & Social cost centre through effective cost control
- Demonstrable experience working in PR and social media
- A passion for PR, social media and travel
- Superb written communication skills
- Eye for detail
- Strong team player
- Expertise with social tools; hootsuite, Brandwatch, social bakers (or equivalents)
- Experience in team management desirable
- Educated to degree level with a marketing or business qualification desirable
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76064971