Semi Senior - Leading Independent Firm
Are you looking to progress your career at one of the region’s leading firms?
AJ Chambers are currently working with a firm of chartered accountants based in Norwich who are seeking a Semi Senior Accountant to join their successful practice. This role is ideal for someone looking to progress their career in an ideal learning environment.
Study Support and an excellent remuneration package are on offer to the successful candidate.
Semi Senior Accountant Responsibilities:
- Preparing, completing and submitting year-end accounts
- Entering client records onto software and ensuring they are allocated correctly
- Preparing and submitting VAT returns
- Preparing and submitting Tax Returns
- Liaising with clients and HMRC to resolve any issues
- Keeping up to date technically in order to provide accurate and efficient advice to clients
- Attending and preparing of client meetings
The ideal Semi Senior Accountant:
- AAT qualified or ACCA/ACA part qualified
- At least 1 year in Public Practice
- Experience preparing draft accounts for partner/manager review
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of a team
- Detail orientated and organised
If you are interested in this role please apply directly or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers