Market and Pricing Analyst
To optimise network contribution by driving market performance through the support and challenge of the Regional Commercial Team, covering;
- Work closely with outbound route managers to deliver regional contribution and load factor targets.
- Own delivery of inbound route group contribution and load factor targets.
- Drive and support the regions contracted and capacity business requirements
- (CPA’s, BSA’s and allocations)
- Ensure regional conformance to booking and rate filing requirements.
- In depth regional analysis to identify opportunities to increase contribution and then to drive these through with the stakeholders.
- Support and drive delivery of contribution and load factor targets
- Deliver market and route volume (load factor)/contribution targets.
- Provide insightful analysis and commentary (weekly, monthly and quarterly) to drive market and route performance by highlighting risks and opportunities.
- Key interface between sales and revenue management, attend and present at regional meetings.
- Provide market assumptions for capacity and revenue targets (FP & quarterly forecasts)
- Work cross functionally and manage projects to mitigate identified risks and exploit opportunities.
- Challenge, through analysis, low contribution flows of business.
- Broker price and capacity contracts/arrangements between Sales and Rev Man to support network optimisation requirements.
- Set a reporting structure that tracks the initiatives.
- Ensuring adherence to the Booking & Pricing Policy in the region.
- Evaluate and authorise the pricing deals and performance tracking.
- Support Revenue Integrity and conformance measures
- Initiate, coach and deliver business change and best practices across Commercial
Skills - Essential
- Strong communication and influencing skills, excellent level of written/spoken English required
- Strong analytical skills
- Able to find solutions to complex, cross-functional problems
- Self- starter: able to work on own initiative, make decisions and implement them
- Organised and disciplined - able to manage delivery of multiple objectives
- Displays confidence and resilience, plus an energy to deliver results
- Able to think and work cross-functionally and across various countries/cultures
- -Ability to create appropriate management information and insight from various sources of data
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint ability
- Knowledge of Revenue Management systems
- Experience of the cargo commercial environment
- Educated to degree level or relevant work experience in a similar role
- Excellent team working skills
- Stakeholder management
- Creative, ‘out of the box’ thinking
- Expertise in using Excel and other relevant systems (or proven aptitude to learn)
- Experience in the aviation industry and understands the commercial dynamics of the airfreight industry
We are acting as an employment agency for this role. Unfortunately, we cannot respond to every candidate however, we may retain your CV for future vacancies. As this is a full-time opportunity, you will need to be eligible to work in the UK and have all necessary documents to demonstrate this, as well as qualifications appropriate to the role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75923156