Cloud Product Manager
Westcon Group's Cloud Organization is seeking an experienced Cloud Product Practice Manager to help drive global standardization of cloud products and solution offerings. Practice management includes the traditional product management level of effort as well as responsibility for the commercials, sales artefacts, and service descriptions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Cloud Practice Director, the BlueSky Microsoft CSP Manager is responsible for the planning, commercialization and execution of individual cloud and partner enablement solutions throughout the solution lifecycle. The candidate must be very experienced managing the competing interests of partners, sales organizations and management to deliver valuable and marketable solutions. The candidate should excel at gathering and prioritizing solution and customer requirements, defining the solution vision, and working closely with software engineering, sales, marketing and support groups to ensure revenue and partner satisfaction goals are met.
* Strong problem solving skills
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* In-depth knowledge of Cloud-based products (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and services (Professional Services, Consulting, etc.), including competitive providers.
Experience in competitive and financial analysis of cloud-based products and services (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS) and/or Technologies (Infrastructure, Data Centre, Colocation, Managed Hosting, Unified Communication).
Understand the operational workings of technology services which contribute to Cloud Services including Data Centre models, advanced networks, storage, security, servers, applications and process frameworks.
* Demonstrable experience in a fast-paced technology environment in a Product Management/Product Development/Program Management role.
* Proven success in managing program, projects or products.
* Knowledge of Microsoft product suites, includingMicrosoft Project, excel, word and PowerPoint.
* Highly organized and task-oriented
* Experience in driving projects from requirements through execution
* Demonstrated capabilities in communicating and presenting at all levels of the organization
* A high attention to detail with proven ability to manage direct and matrixed teams working on multiple concurrent projects under tight deadlines
* Excellent teamwork skills and flexibility working in a dynamic work environment
* Ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority
* Experience in support of a diverse direct and or indirect sales force.
* Experience in conceptual product definition and development.
* Experience in IT-oriented service selling or purchasing.
* Must be able to travel up to 20% of the time
Join a growing global business
Westcon-Comstor is part of the US-based, multinational WestconGroup, a leading name in IT distribution with US$4.35 billion in global revenues. Our job is to link technology vendors to our distribution partners who resell software and solutions to business and other customers.
This is an exciting time to join our expanding UK and Ireland operation, which serves the EMEA region. We have ambitious plans and huge future potential - you will be ideally placed to grow your career in a dynamic yet supportive culture.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75934406