Bid & Marketing Executive
EB4855: Bid & Marketing Executive
Location: Rugeley, South Staffordshire
Benefits: Various Company Benefits
An opportunity has arisen for the requirement of aBid and Marketing Executive to further develop the business. The Bid and Marketing Executive shall report to the Head of Sales and Marketing, the successful applicant will can manage the bid process from prospect identification through to successful Bid preparation and subsequent clarification so that the company’s growth aspirations are fulfilled.
The Bid and Marketing Executive must have proven track record of high value Bid/Tender preparation and production with ideally relevant industry experience. The Bid and Marketing Executive must be qualified to HND or Degree level and also hold a Business or Marketing qualification e,g, MBA / DMS etc.
Applications from suitably experienced ex-military personnel are strongly encouraged
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing, leading and coordinating the bid process and delivering bids that meet with customer’s
expectation to deadline.
- Qualifying identified prospects and securing appropriate requests for quotation.
- Manage, measure, and report all marketing related activities and coordinate the Customer
- Relationship Management (CRM) process.
- To ensure timely and accurate Order Intake forecasts are available on the company’s business
- Assist in the evaluation of potential new markets and/or opportunities and provide suitably justified business cases.
- Assist with the development and execution of win strategies and capture plans to secure the order intake required to satisfy the growth of the business to meet the Company’s five-year plan.
- Gathering market intelligence and maintaining records of relevant information on future projects, system.
- Analysis of primes, competitors and future tender opportunities.
- Preparation of marketing, advertising and publicity material as direct selling aids and assistance in the organisation of exhibitions with other members of the team.
- Contribution to the 5-Year Strategic Planning Process.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Bid management in a team based, cross functional environment.
- Commercial judgment/full understanding of the sales process.
- Experience of the power electronics and power conversion market is preferred.
- Verbal, numerical and conceptual reasoning ability.
- Knowledge of PMES (or equivalent) business processes.
- PC and keyboard skills.
- Experience of working in a high-profile sales environment.
- Minimum SC clearance.
- Drive, self-motivation and proactive approach to the role.
Interested applicants will be expected to complete and return by email a simple application form to which CVs must be pasted.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75922519