Services Engineer (M&E Engineer)
Willmott Dixon is currently looking to recruit a Services Engineer to join our team based in Cobham. Candidates should ideally be able to effectively ensure the services are delivered to agreed plans, timescales and costs, whilst maintaining the highest quality standards. This is a fantastic time to join a business that is 14th on the Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For.
The main aspects of a Services Engineer at Willmott Dixon are to:
- Provide guidance and instruction to the site management team
- Review the design/installation drawings/packages for build ability and presentation standards
- Conduct site reviews and inspections for quality, access & maintenance
- Maintain a good working relationship with M&E subcontractors
- Ensure that any specification anomalies are resolved and agreed with consultants/clients/WD
- Have a good understanding of appropriate M&E and services legislation
- Have experience of a variety of M&E projects
- Have commercial acumen
- Experience of interpretation of project documentation and developing appropriate strategies
- Good standard of mathematical ability
- Appropriate CSCS card
- First Aid at Work certificate
- Valid driving licence
- Working towards MCIOB
- Working towards SMSTS certificate
- Minimum relevant level 4 qualification (HNC / NVQ4 etc)
- You will be able to model behaviour that shows, respect, helpfulness and co-operation,
- Identify your customers' needs and expectations and strive to deliver them,
- Take personal responsibility for making things happen,
- Find practical ways to overcome barriers,
- Set demanding but achievable objectives for yourself and others,
- Constructively challenge the status quo and seek better alternatives.
Willmott Dixon embraces diversity in the workplace.
Willmott Dixon is one of the largest privately owned Construction businesses in the UK. Our unique selling point is our people. We are passionate about people, with a real focus and drive around continuous development. We strongly believe that this passion has allowed us the success we have enjoyed in recent years. Above everything else you will be joining a values based business: our values are at the centre of every activity we undertake. Having the right talent, coupled with the right culture and values, ensures that we have a sustained future and a trusted brand in our respective markets.
Willmott Dixon has very recently been awarded 14th place in the Sunday Times Best Companies Top 100 to work for and is the first major contractor and developer to win a Queen's Award for Enterprise in the category of sustainable development. We have also been recognised for outstanding investment in communities with a CommunityMark from Business in the Community.
We offer a competitive salary in addition to a comprehensive benefits package* including a company pension scheme, company car or car allowance, life assurance, discounted private medical cover, incentive/bonus schemes, employee trade discounts, and many more. We offer you a bright future, one where you will have the opportunity to develop your career with a fast moving, forward thinking company, who recognize and reward your achievements.
* Benefits may vary dependent upon the role and type of employment contract.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75931169