Senior Dynamics CRM Consultant
A large professional services organisation is looking for a Senior Dynamics CRM consultant on a permanent basis.
You will be working on the biggest implementation in Europe with 3000 end users. This is a flagship project for Microsoft, to the extent that they are not using a partner and are determined to make this a success.
This is also a full MS stack roll-out as they are looking to change the entire IT landscape of the organisation with Dynamics 365 at the core of it all. Once this project is successfully rolled out, Microsoft want to use this as a template and case study for future organisations.
This project will run for years and already has been, they started on 2013 online and it is just getting bigger and bigger. It would be an amazing project to have under your belt as well as giving you the longevity and stability that such a project would offer.
They are focused on using as much of the Dynamics capabilities as possible and are driving a strong agenda that is using the latest technology components and working at the leading edge of these tools.
- Lead activity (including managing tasks of other Business Solutions Analysts) to translate business ideas into business/process outcomes and technology solution designs.
- Develop solution options, prototype solutions by configuration of applications, and engage with stakeholders to agree optimal solution.
- Deliver changes to service, process, organisation, operating model and other aspects as needed.
- Demonstrate how requirements are met and delivered, including any gaps not delivered, options considered and manage business decisions.
- Take account of (and deliver solution options compliant with) relevant architectures, strategies, roadmaps, polices and standards.
- Gathering, analysis and management of business requirements.
- Translate requirements into solution options based on 'out of the box' capabilities
- Translate requirements into solution prototypes through the configuration of solution options
- Liaise across departments to develop solution through to delivery, including identifying and planning delivery activities.
- Provide functional and technical guidance.
- Utilise tools to configure and customise business solutions to meet business requirements and processes.
- Develop and update system/solution/process documentation associated with the solution delivery.
- Work with colleagues to develop the IT strategy and supporting architecture.
- Define and document Technical Design, including solution architecture and architectural decisions.
- Ensure solutions designs are aligned with appropriate policies, rules, standards.
- Maintain the big picture perspective in the implementation of individual projects.
- Create Integration technical specification documents for the integration team.
- Proactively identify and manage risks and issues.
- Oversee any technical issues and deviation from agreed design and get approval from the appropriate governance/design bodies
- Perform technical checkpoints with technical lead to ensure adequate Quality Assurance
- Be a part of the build notification emails - to oversee issues/ warnings
- Provide input to and sign off the output from technical Proof of Concept related to the implementation of new features.
- Review estimates at Sprint planning sessions
- Review and approve estimates for any Change Requests identified during the project.
- Maintain relevant documentation
- Challenge processes and behaviours to drive the adoption of lean processes.
- In depth technical understanding and hands on experience of configuration and operation in MS Dynamics CRM.
- Extensive experience of working as a business or solutions analyst, developer, tester or similar project environment.
- No minimum formal qualification level.
- ISEB certification or equivalent, or Architectural Qualification (BCS Certificate or TOGAF) (desirable).
- Understanding and experience of Requirements Management.
- Experience of using MS Office and MS project
- Experience of a full project life-cycle
Get in touch for more details!
Cognitive Group are recruitment specialists for Microsoft Dynamics AX jobs, Microsoft Dynamics CRM jobs, Microsoft Dynamics NAV jobs and complementary Microsoft stack technologies. We build long term relationships with you, providing honest, insightful career advice, introductions and coaching to help you secure the Microsoft Dynamics job you aspire to.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959102914