Learning & Onboarding Advisor
Founded in 1856, Burberry today remains quintessentially British, with outerwear at its core. Digital luxury positioning and intensive focus on design innovation, quality and heritage icons ensure continued brand purity and relevance globally across genders and generations. Burberry believes that in order to be a great brand it must also be a great company and constantly leverages the energy of its compassionate and creative thinking culture to continually innovate and drive the brand forward. Headquartered in London, Burberry is a design, marketing and retail led business with a global reputation for innovative product design, digital marketing initiatives and dynamic retail strategies.
ABOUT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
Burberry is opening a brand new Shared Service Centre - Burberry Business Services, based in Leeds at their stunning new premises in the heart of the City Centre. This Centre of Excellence will be an extension of their Head Office in London and house core functions; HR, Finance, Procurement, Customer Services and I.T. helpdesk.
Burberry is looking to recruit an Learning and On Boarding Advisor to manage the day to day delivery of Learning and On-boarding activities and to ensure that agreed KPI's and SLA's are met and adhered to, driving a continuous improvement mind-set.
- Accountable for overall learning & on boarding activities including but not limited to facilitation; measurement, support content design and development as needed
- Act as a point of contact for in scope/ defined learning & on-boarding activities that require specialist process knowledge and experience
- Ensure team managed delivery of learning in a timely and accurate manner
- Accountable for ensuring team understands and complies with internal approvals, requisition process put in place
- May provide input to the maintenance and improvement of existing work processes and system
- Contribute to ad hoc HR projects as required
- Support and motivate members of the team or people working on similar objectives to ensure individual and team effectiveness
- Monitor and review work undertaken by administrators in order to ensure appropriate use of materials, tools, equipment or resources and adherence to schedules
- Induct and mentor team of administrators and/or colleagues to upskill them in the use of systems and processes
- Apply understanding of assigned business process to identify gaps and propose continuous improvement measures
- Work closely with the HTR Talent Acquisition & Learning Delivery Senior Manager and Administrators to understand root causes and represent process procedures, practical implications and exceptions
- Manage and monitor service experience enhancements through continuous review
- Linking with external peer networks to keep HR knowledge relevant and up to date
- Promote use of HR systems and tools whenever applicable.
- Personally deliver an inspiring and exciting on-boarding presentation and represent the Burberry Brand by welcoming all new starters across all levels across UK sites
- Liaise with stakeholders as necessary to ensure new starters are given all appropriate information across relevant channels including meeting agendas, training modules and company information ensuring a smooth transition into the business
- Take proactive ownership of the digital On-Boarding offering ensuring all new starters globally receive a consistent message and commence employment fully immersed in the Burberry culture
- Partner with global stakeholders to embed and maintain regionally relevant On-Boarding content emphasising our global, connected vision
- Partner with the Talent COE on new and evolved on boarding and learning programmes
- A clear understanding of learning& recognition processes and standards relevant to own discipline
- Learning & rewards experience with 5+ years' experience within an FTSE 250 company
- Ideally 3 years+ in learning design / corporate learning
- Knowledge of rapid e-learning tools such as GOMO, Storyline and Captivate
- Working knowledge in LMS administration (Success factors desirable)
- Experience using a variety of Learning technologies such as WebEx, Virtual Classrooms, social platforms and online curated resources
OPPORTUNITIES AT BURBERRY BUSINESS SERVICES
If you do not wish to apply for a specific role but would like to register your interest please click on the following link: https://rsbb.avature.net/talentcommunity
Burberry is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76129415