My client is a company that is a large household name. They are a FTSE 50 commerce & Industry company looking to hire an IT auditor based in London.
They are based in London although there will some international travel at a rate of about 40%. The travel will be in the European region, mainly to France, Germany, Spain and Italy.
- To work with the audit managers in assisting ongoing programs of successful IT internal audits.
- To work with other IT auditors in the planning and the delivery of internal audit reporting.
- You will be required to perform internal audit field work in London and international offices.
- You will need to be able to commit to 40% worldwide travel.
- Work with the Head of IT Audit and Heads of business audit.
The successful candidate will have:
- Will need to be ACA/ACCA/CIMA/CIA/CISA qualified.
- A strong background with over 3 years experience in audit/IT audit, and preferably started out in the Big 4.
- The ability to work autonomously and run projects to a high standard.
- Ability to work well under pressure, whilst producing results.
- Ability to work well in part of a vibrant team and manage own workload.
- European language skills are desirable.
- Experience in report writing is essential.
- Strong analytical skills are essential.