Marketing Executive Required – Claygate.
Our client are a leading British dairy products company and they’re on a mission to create exceptional food, loved by every generation. They own and manage some of the UK's most popular dairy products and brands, including: Cathedral City – proud to be the Britain’s favourite cheese, Davidstow – the ultimate cheese with an intense, rounded flavour, Country Life – a leading butter brand which comes exclusively from British Dairy farms, Clover – the only spread with no artificial ingredients, Utterly Butterly – launched in 1995 and now a household name and the popular Vitalite – the No.1 dairy free spread.
Due to continuing business requirements, they are now looking for a Marketing Executive to join the team on a 44 week placement.
Working as part of the Marketing Team, you will be entitled to:
- A highly competitive salary.
- Access to online employee rewards site, offering hundreds of ways to save money on goods and services.
- 10% bonus potential
- Life insurance and private medical healthcare
- Being a part of a culture that recognises and rewards successes.
- Constant company support through a number of tools including extra training and career development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- This role with be in daily contact with the consumer – answering questions, interacting with fans, feeding back on complaints (with support from customer careline)
- The goal is to deeper the relationship between the brands and the consumer and drive sales
- Managing the digital profile of the company brands on social media; Be responsible for social media for the all the brands: Instagram, Facebook and Twitter
- Supporting the Marketing Team on key projects – across all brands at peaks times of the year
- Work with E-Commerce team to drive online sales across both cheese & B&S categories
- Implementing a wide range of marketing activities (communication campaigns, innovations, packaging changes etc.)
- Analyzing key brand performance metrics to find the story that the data supports
- Working in collaboration with key stakeholders to fully understand briefs, desired outcomes
The ideal Marketing Executive:
This role will require more than anything else the ambition to succeed. A mix of entrepreneurialism, digital skills and commercial logic, as we seek to manage the growth of their business. We are after team player who could be one of their next leaders.
- You’re a University student with great analytical skills, studying a Marketing Degree
- A social media guru when it comes to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram & Google (very good written English, online abbreviations and emoji)
- If you can see both the big picture and the small details, have an outstanding academic record and enjoy taking on a challenge, they are happy to have you with us.
- You’ll be a visible proactive team player, with a hands-on mindset, both structured and analytical.
- You are highly organised and detail oriented who is able to ‘make things happen’. You are interested in the E-Commerce and Food industries.
They are looking for a motivated and knowledgeable Marketing Executive, if you feel you have the skills and experience to excel in this role we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest.
Agencies - Thank you for your interest in working with our client however they have a PSL who will be supporting us if needed.
They do not pay fees or acknowledge any CV's supplied to the company unless you have been briefed on the role by a member of the Resourcing Team.
The vacancy you have applied for is being advertised by CVWOW Ltd, the UK's leading, award winning recruitment specialist. No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status. Full terms and conditions of the CVWOW business can be found on our website.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76131967