Brewster Pratap is delighted to be working with a growing SME in Harrogate in their search for a Financial Controller.
This will be a number one in finance role reporting to the MD and will be in charge of managing a small finance team.
Reporting direct to the MD you will have responsibility for the following:
- Production/supervision of month end accounts
- Support junior accountant through studies
- Interim and year end audit and tax with auditors inc. transfer pricing
- Ensure all reports are sent to various group companies on time
- Secretarial duties:
- VAT returns (UK & Ireland)
- EU sales/Intrastat
- Annual return/PSC register
- Working capital forecasts
- Arranging payroll externally
- Employment contracts, AE pension .etc.
- General and credit insurance
- Contact with bank ref facilities.
- Managing risk
- Price fluctuations
- Annual budget and forecasts
- Producing financial and non-financial reports for various meetings
- Support stock/supply chain departments on ad hoc basis
- Managing ERP system
- Liaising with lawyers as appropriate on late payment, employment issues .etc.
You will be an ambitious qualified accountant who sees this role as a challenge and potentially the next step up in their career. You will have had previous experience working for an SME and ideally live locally.
In return the company offers an excellent benefits package.
Please call me for more information ASAP
Brewster Pratap Recruitment Group focuses on the recruitment of talent in South Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, Lincolnshire and Nottinghamshire. If you are interested in discussing this job in more detail or any other aspect of recruitment and talent identification we would really like to hear from you. Please visit our website at www.brewsterpratap.co.uk for more information on Jobs or Recruitment.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76125169