Domain Architect - Integration/Infra/VMware/SAN - Contract
Domain Architect - Integration/Infrastructure/VMware/SAN
This is a contract role which can be flexible on the base location in the UK - there will be travel required Europe wide.
Description of Project:
This role is to support the development of the Integrated Systems business across EMEIA. This role will help with the design, development and communication of new solutions that meet current and future business needs of Integrated Systems
Job Purpose and Accountabilities:
- To take account of relevant architectures, strategies, policies, standards and practices and that existing and planned solution components enable the portfolio to remain competitive in the market place.
- To develop the technical documents to enable the Technical Pre and Post-Sales in the Regions to be able to design, configure and deliver the IS portfolio for their region and customers.
- To be the support centre for the technical community for queries regarding the design of the IS Portfolio.
Key Skills / Knowledge Required
- Strong integration background (Integrating systems)
- Microsoft infrastructure experience
- Architect with end to end experience - pre sales, solution design through to solution sign off.
- Cloud/Virtualisation (Vmware)
- Storage (SAN)
- Enterprise Architecture
- EMEIA wide experience
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76098019