Job Title: Lead Developer
Location: Bournemouth, Dorset
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Lead Developer to join our client's Bournemouth based office on a full time permanent basis.
As part of a new team your objective will be to build a new application platform to run the business. This is a great opportunity to join a company at a key stage in their application development.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable C# code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality and promote tested stable applications into production.
- Support the application in its production environment.
- Proficient in C# and the .NET framework
- Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Integrating with third parties
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
- Familiarity with Microsoft SQL Server
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes
- Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Familiarity with continuous integration / deployment / DevOps
- Driven and forward thinking with a desire to succeed
- Able to handle a high pressure environment displaying a positive attitude
- Able to challenge effectively with strong arguments, whilst maintaining good working relationships
- Analytical and organised
- Demonstrate a thorough understanding of development, project management and ability to implement sound solutions
- 28 days holiday including Bank Holidays (increasing by 1 day per year to a maximum of 38 days)
- Business card providing you with hundreds of discounts at local restaurants, bars, salons plus much more.
- Free tea and coffee
- No weekend working
- Plenty of offsite parking and some onsite parking, close to local train and bus stations
- Company Pension Scheme.
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: http://freshrecruits.co.uk/equal-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76082739