Front End Web Developer
FRONT END WEB DEVELOPER:
This role is a great opportunity for someone to join in a growing team within an exciting, customer driven, mobile company dedicated to creating help and support content for our customers and employees - whether it is for the website, apps, mobile portals etc…
You'll help develop, configure and optimise their knowledge management platform as they move to provide a single knowledge-base across all channels.
What does the role involve?
- To work with the Digital Development Manager and the rest of the Knowledge Management team to provide innovate technical solutions to deliver support content.
- To provide KANA IQ development through the full software development lifecycle for projects and change requests.
- To review technical briefs and change requests received from the business, provide estimates and work with the designers or developers as required in shaping the solution.
- To provide support for the operations & 4th line team in deploying the changes through change management process.
Skills and Experience:
- Full project lifecycle experience in software projects
- Ability to develop custom scripts using VBScript and Windows scripting
- SQL Server 2000 Administration / Relational Database Administration
- Windows 2000/2003 and IIS Web Server Administration experience
- Experience in using IDE
- Experience in XML
- Experience of Kana IQ COM version 9R2 (installation, administration, troubleshooting, KB and template development)
- Experience in server side scripting languages like ASP / JSP
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues
- Exposure to front end development framework
To apply for this position please send an updated CV to
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76126055