Commercial Property Lawyer
We are seeking a Commercial Property Lawyer with min 5+ years PQE for an established, highly reputable, traditional high street law practice just outside Solihull.
Suitable candidates will have transactional experience in the acquisition and disposal of commercial leases, commercial lease renewals, shareholder agreements,
debentures, share sales/purchases, loan agreements and asset sales/acquisition, and have a knowledge of SRA Accounts Rules
The role reports into the Senior Partner. Responsibilities include:
- Conducting effective case and transaction management
- Developing strong client relationships
- Communicating concisely, verbally and in writing with colleagues, clients and stakeholders
- Drafting documents that are clear and concise
- Interviewing and advising clients and demonstrating a clear understanding of their needs.
- Researching relevant legal issues as appropriate
- Achieving financial targets as set by Head of Department
- Demonstrating an understanding of work in progress and regular billing
- Providing quotations for work
Benefits include 23 days' holiday plus Christmas shut down and bank holidays and medical cover.
For further information, please contact Tracey McCabe, Legal Recruiter at Options Resourcing.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76125801