- An exciting and high profile opportunity has arisen for a highly motivated Developer to join the Finance Application within Finance Business Services based in Bristol.
- Responsible for developing and supporting over 200 EUC and BMA applications across Finance and are now in the process of setting up a Robotics development capability.
- The initial focus of this role will be to support the UI Path software to assist with development of new robotic automations
- The team structure includes Business Analysts (BA)/Subject Matter Experts (SME) who support the requirements and design phase of the application development lifecycle.
- Creating automated processes using Uipath technology built to standards in accordance with the relevant Process Definition and Solution Design.
- Designing automated process solutions in accordance with standards
- Building objects and components for automation processes in accordance with the relevant Process Definition and Solution Design in line with the automation methodology
- To produce test documentation to accurately reflect scenarios captured within the Process Definition and Solution Design documentation
- Supporting the UAT delivery and Controlled Go live phases of the project
- To carry out change requests accurately and timely, following the correct documented deployment methodologies
- Skills & Experience:
- Knowledge and understanding of the UI Path software
- Experience in development skills such as VB .NET or C# is desirable
- The ability to interpret technical requirements
- The ability to communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Capability to understand risks, assumptions, and dependencies associated with financial & operational process
- Good communication skills, verbal and written
- Specific UI Path software training will be provided.
If you considering a move from your current role please apply online or if would like to find out about other opportunities please contact Katy Gregory on or 01793 430021.
Do you know anyone who might be looking for a new role? You could benefit from our candidate referral scheme. Contact me on the above contact details for more information.
Outsource. Our People. Your Success.
Outsource UK is one of the country's largest and most successful independent recruitment consultancies, specialising in the IT, Digital, Financial Services and Engineering sectors.
We recruit talented people for contract and permanent opportunities, offer a consultative approach and have a reputation for providing a superior service to both clients and candidates.
The business focuses on building long lasting relationships based on reliability and trust. We do this by hiring and retaining a great team of recruitment consultants who listen and understand our client's and candidate's needs.
Please visit our website www.outsource-uk.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76088010