Senior Marketing Manager - Digital
Senior Marketing Manager - Digital
From retention to acquisition, digital, direct, loyalty, partnerships and innovation; HomeServe offers the full marketing mix and a lot more.
We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team in Walsall, to oversee all things digital!
HomeServe Marketers are innovative and enthusiastic as well as Customer focused and empowered to do the right thing. We're firm on recruiting and retaining exceptional talent.
We are looking for an experienced digital marketer, to co-ordinate all the digital components of acquisition and retention activity relating to campaigns, predominately associated with specific customer segments or strategic partners.
Further duties to include:
- Focussing on achieving target Cost per Customer and Payback and to work with internal stake holders, agencies and partners to deliver the digital component of marketing campaigns to enable customers to more easily find and buy our products and services.
- To support the Head of Marketing - Channel Optimisation in the definition and development of the Channel strategy and to contribute towards the annual marketing plan
- To co-ordinate the design and content of the digital component of acquisition campaigns and to identify and implement continuous improvements to the digital component of on-going campaigns to maximise ROI, through analysis and testing.
- In partnership with the Head of Communications and Brand team drive search engine optimisation to maximise the ranking of our Brand across search engines and co-ordinate the relationship with search engines and Pay per click (PPC) intermediaries.
- Manage online abandonment recovery initiatives and co-ordinate our presence across aggregators and cash back channels, aligned to specific customer segment targets.
- To continually drive to improve creative execution and performance. Embed best practice from across the business and industry best practice, working with Creative & Media Agencies and Internal Studios (Create & Digital)
- Lead activities to support the approval of marketing activities, including financial approval for activity and other governance forums.
- Deliver new and efficient ways to optimise performance and support the Head of and Director in the production of presentations/marketing strategies. Play an active role in senior stakeholder and affinity partner engagement
- As an experienced Digital marketing professional with a proven track record in key digital acquisition channels, you'll have:
- Extensive knowledge and working understanding of the key digital acquisition channels including PPC, SEO, Aggregators, Cash back, email and display and the ability to optimise brand reach, presence, traffic and, ultimately, sales volumes.
- Experience of managing relationships with digital third parties such as search engines, intermediaries and aggregators and be aware of the latest digital developments with a network established to maintain this knowledge
- Strong analytical skills with the proven ability to identify trends, understand campaign performance and identify opportunities for growth and optimisation of campaigns.
- Sound understanding of budgetary management, forecasting and planning skills.
- Influencing and negotiating skills, proven with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Proven project management skills
- Detailed up to date knowledge of all legislation relating to financial promotions and codes of practice (ICOBS 3 - Insurance Code of Business Sourcebook 3 [Distance Marketing]).
Ideally you will have experience of marketing in a Financial Services company and an IDM/CIM/Professional Diploma, although these are not essential.
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, car/car allowance, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free onsite parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named as the third best place to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexibleworking for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76118650