Electrical Sales Engineer
LOCATION: IDEALLY SOUTH-EAST ENGLAND, OTHER SOUTH UK LOCATIONS ALSO CONSIDERED
You will join our Crouse Hinds Division, worldwide leader in the manufacturing and development of electrical solutions used in hazardous environments. Reporting into the sales director, and working closely with internal sales and customer service, you will be responsible for account management and demand creation for the South UK territory. We are looking for a driven electrical sales person, who would benefit from industry experience in order to sell successfully into Distributors, Contractors, Specifiers and OEMs. You will be expected to spend about 4 days per week on the road.
- Visit Accounts to maximise the sales of our complete product range
- Convert competitive accounts to our solutions
- Ensure that the contacts database is accurate
- Promote our solutions to new customers, potentially in new markets
- Work closely with the other Sales Engineers
- Carry out all work in an efficient and economical manner
- Plan, agree and carry out sales and marketing activities with Accounts
- Involvement in developing the 3 year plan for the region
- Develop positive relationships with product specialist
- Work closely with other Eaton businesses and see the global picture
- Experience in Industrial electrical sales and working knowledge of the main sales channels
- Full UK driving license and willingness to commute extensively
Eaton is a power management company with 2016 sales of $19.7 billion. Eaton provides energy-efficient solutions that help our customers effectively manage electrical, hydraulic and mechanical power more efficiently, safely and sustainably. Eaton has approximately 95,000 employees and sells products to customers in more than 175 countries. For more information, visit www.eaton.com.
Important notice: Candidates applying to this vacancy will be subject to background screening.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76122115