PACT is delighted to be working with an instantly recognisable global brand for a unique opportunity not to be missed! We are looking for an experienced MI Developer for a very busy Resource Planning department located in Norwich.
The result of their continued growth is that they need YOU! So read on if you are an MI Analyst/ Developer with experience! If you are not, then check out our other jobs here (pactrecruit.com/jobs) - we are also looking for people in other Resource Planning & MI positions!
The biggest growth area for our client is within the Resource Planning department and with that growth comes the need for a new MI Developer which is where you come in. This business continues to lead the way as an industry leader within their respected field and there is a huge opportunity for someone joining the business to further your career and have a real impact on their success.
What the job is:
Proactive and professional provision and analysis of Management Information which enhances the ability to provide an outstanding service to clients.
Is this the job for you?
You will be an MI Developer/Analyst and have done an MI role for at least 3 years within a Contact Centre environment (extra points if you have experience working with MI/ BI tools) and have been great at it and all that being an MI Developer/ Analyst involves -if it needs explaining then this is probably not for you.
Some bullet points about the role & responsibilities:
- Performing regular quality checks against key business data sources to ensure the integrity of these for provision of management information
- Participate in the ongoing development of business systems and procedures to ensure accurate and meaningful management information is available to support the business objective
- Contribute to the achievement of service level agreements, key performance indicators and business objectives through the provision of management information
- Analyse performance trends and investigate and anomalies, advising management accordingly
- Provide an accurate, responsive, cost-effective and value-adding management and operational reporting service to colleagues and clients, satisfying their ad-hoc and regular business intelligence needs
- Identify and develop opportunities for improving content and/or delivery of the management and operational reporting service
- Provide ongoing support for the reports and applications used to deliver information to colleagues and clients, including maintenance of software, procedural instructions and reference data
- Provide system-related advice and support to relevant colleagues, clients and stakeholders
- Manage and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines and targets and maintain quality of service to colleagues and clients
- Build and maintain strong working relationships, including effective communication, with colleagues, clients and third parties
- Proactively handle tasks in line with specific client requirements, departmental procedures and scope of role
- Adhere to compliance/regulatory requirements, Safety, Health and Environment Policy and Functional procedures and protocols
- Adopt a 'Treating Customers Fairly' approach within all aspects of day to day work
- Take responsibility for own personal development and behaviours, maintaining and improving knowledge and skills
- Provide training, guidance and assistance to colleagues as required
- Contribute to internal and external meetings and projects as required
- Share ideas, knowledge and experience
- Participate in internal and external audits as appropriate
Some bullet points about you:
- Advanced IT skills, including MS Excel / VBA, QlikView dashboard scripting and MS Access
- Experience of MI / BI reporting tools
- Ability to analyse and interpret complex and/or large volumes of business data
- Communication and business writing skills
- Strong numeracy
- Able to work on own experience
- Workload management skills
How to Apply?
If all of this sounds like you then click on the apply button or if you want to learn more before that then call the office on 0203 869 4541 and ask for Jess who will answer any questions that you might have!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76064898