Business Analyst - IT - Iceland Foods
Iceland is one of Britain's fastest-growing and most innovative retailers, recognised as one of the best companies to work for in the UK. We are looking for a Business Analyst to join the It team for a 12 month FTC, based at our Head Office in Deeside
The role of the Business Analyst is to facilitate, coordinate and document detailed business requirements regarding the business change agenda (project or work package), working directly with the relevant IT development team or cross functionally as appropriate to articulate and ascertain the feasibility of the business change and mediate cross functionally regarding potential solutions. You will be involved in the development of new solutions to meet business change requirements and assist internal customers in the management and development of their business processes to create efficiency and value.
As the Business Analyst you will manage key IT projects, work packages from their inception to completion, ensuring they are completed :
- to the agreed timescales and milestone plan
- within the approved budget
- with the desired deliverables of the appropriate quality
- achieving the appropriate benefits schedule
- Report writing: This will incorporate writing the business terms of reference, writing the business requirements documentation – in readiness for the developers to commence coding, Project highlight reporting, test script etc.
- Testing: To write the system test scripts, facilitate and coordinate cross functional system tests, documenting results and system handover to the dot net support team
- Working with the Service Delivery team regarding service transition
Your role will also support the Project Manager in both the maintenance and support of existing systems to meet (or exceed) Service Level Agreements
If you would like to be part of the Iceland success story, then we look forward to hearing from you
Full Job Description available on application
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76124972