1st Line Support Analyst
The shift for this role would be Monday to Friday 9am-6pm.You will also be required to perform a cover for other colleagues, the hours would then temporarily switch to either 6am-6pm or 6pm-6am on 3 on/3 off rotation.
To maintain all IT Systems to a high standard ensuring operational availability and to respond effectively to all helpdesk requests.
Tasks, Duties & Responsibilities:
- Install, configure and upgrade operating systems and software, using standard business and administrative packages.
- To be responsible for an area of technical expertise
- Conduct research of new networking technologies where applicable
- Install, assemble and configure computers, monitors, network infrastructure and peripheral such as printers, scanners and related hardware as required for new installation and office reconfiguration
- Act as a technical resource to assist the business users
- Make hardware and software acquisition recommendations
- Maintain current knowledge of hardware, software and network technologies
- Active Directory & Group Policy
- Windows 7 & Office 2010
- Office 365
- LAN/WAN, Networking (TCP/IP, VPN)
- Windows Server 2012 R2
- MS Exchange 2010/2013
- Wireless Technology – Mobile devices
- Manage-engine or anything similar
The successful candidate will possess at least some knowledge of the above technologies. Knowledge of Motorola Mobile devices is a clear advantage. You will operate the helpdesk, liaise with clients and suppliers, record and monitor system issues resolving or escalating when required.The Company is committed to equality of opportunity for all applicants including those with criminal convictions. Basic Disclosure Information about criminal convictions will be requested to assist the selection process and will be taken into account only when the conviction is considered relevant to the position. A copy of this disclosure policy is available on request.
To apply for the position of 1st Line Support Analyst vacancy please apply via the button shown.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76056227