An Exciting opportunity has arisen to join a successful Electronics Manufacturing business in the centre of Wales.
My client is looking to speak to an experienced software tester experienced in testing embedded software and various PC-based Configuration and programming tools. Competitive Salary, company benefits and relocation package available
- Analysing software using various languages such as C,C++,C#, Python, .NET
- Responsible for planned testing, documentation and bug reporting on all projects
- In house relevant training will be given ans this is a hands on position
- Working as part of the R&D function
- Must have experienced in using various languages as noted in the role section
- Software testing environment experience of >5 years would be beneficial however other similar experience would be considered
- Experience working within an automation environment would be preferred
- Full permission to work in the UK is mandatory
- Successful candidates must come from a 'electronic box testing' enivronment rather than business systems. Mobile phones, AC drives, Domestic / Commerical electronic products would be considered
Encore Personnel are an Equal Opportunities Employer. Specialist Recruiters in the Technical/engineering, Industrial, Driving, Energy and senior appointment sectors. Supplying nationally. Encore offer a 'refer a friend' reward scheme where you could receive a gift of up to £500.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76118165