Digital Content Executive - Millets
Key Objectives: To continually improve and extend the content quality of the Millets website. Working closely with the MC Lead and extended team to ensure the site content and product descriptions are written on time, SEO optimized, and consistent with tone of voice.
- Adding products to the website and working with the Merchandising team to ensure that deadlines for this are met
- Writing with the correct tone of voice and ensuring the best possible experience for Millets customers shopping online.
- Ensure products are inputted with the correct category and attributes, and identify opportunities for new categories and attributes.
- Collate weekly report of all product descriptions written.
- Work with the SEO team to help build richer content and copy on site to improve SEO and site conversion. Continually look for opportunities to do this and encourage best practices.
- Work with the Content team to develop and produce blog content and user guides.
- Produce written content to support the Design team.
- Assist the MC Lead on any adhoc marketing requirements such as onsite competitions and reporting.
- Monitor and approve product reviews, making sure to improve product descriptions based on customer feedback.
- Work with Customer Care staff to help answer product enquiries, and use their feedback to make sure the site is clear and easy to understand.
- Assist the MC Lead in maintaining, developing and advancing the Millets website in such a way that continuous improvements to visitor numbers, get to product, add to basket, checkout completion and conversion rates are delivered.
- Continually monitor competitor sites and share interesting findings and any suggestions to the wider team on things that could improve the overall site performance.
- Provide cover for the other Outdoor fascias as required.
- Competent writer who can write using creative and persuasive language with speed and accuracy.
- Passionate about communication and using writing to describe or explain.
- Experience of selling product through marketing and/or retail sales.
- Knowledge and understanding of what makes a good customer experience.
- Experience of social media and broader digital marketing would be beneficial.
- Knowledge of or interest in the outdoors and outdoors products would be beneficial.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76121300