Senior Data Analytics Consultant
I am hiring a Senior Insurance Consultant in Data Analytics for a leading financial professional services firm in London. My client has strong credentials working and is growing a Tech Risk offering with global capabilities in the market.
My client will consider candidates with experience working in Financial Services firms with a strong consulting desire and should also be Degree qualified or equivalent.
The opportunity is fantastic for those who wish to be part of a dynamic and ambitious team where they can develop relationships through exposure to clients of all sizes, from SMEs to FRSE 250 and 100 Corporates. The role has an excellent benefits package which is flexible and personalised to your needs and requirements. The opportunity also includes career progression and immediate exposure to Cyber Security and Data Analytics as well as paths into this area.
You will be supporting the information needs of projects with routine and ad-hoc based analysis and reporting using Microsoft Products (Excel and Access); SQL, and .NET tools. You will maintain in-house proprietary systems developed on Visual Studio 2008 Professional platform written with a SQL Server 2005 database. Prior relevant Data Analytics knowledge should help you to effectively advise and liaise with clients and processes client management.
The chosen applicant will be required to:
- Have strong analytical skills with attention to detail
- Have strong interpersonal skills with the ability to present effectively to senior level client executives
- Have the ability to work as a team as well as manage projects independently
- Work well with others in the team and communicate team goals with clarity
- Have experience ideally working in a Financial Services firms with a strong consulting mind set including good SQL and Microsoft products experience
We are shortlisting now with the aim for interviews for appropriate candidates next week, so interested applicants should please email me their CV or call me ASAP in the strictest of confidence