Commercial Solicitor 2-4 PQE
Our client, a dynamic and innovative leading regional law firm are looking for a Commercial Solicitor with between 2-4 years PQE to join their Crawley office.
The Commercial team have particular expertise in technology-related issues including IT provision and on-line trading issues, intellectual property rights management, the management, exploitation and protection of data, trading arrangements including joint ventures, partnering arrangements, agency and distribution agreements, procurement agreements and outsourcing agreements.
You will be dealing with:
* Dealing with a wide range of commercial work to involve drafting, reviewing and negotiating trading agreements, together with supply, purchase and manufacturing agreements including joint ventures and outsourcing
* Providing advice on IT agreements, licences and SLA's both for developers and purchasers
* Advising in connection with e-trading issues, online service solutions and data protection
* Acting for a wide range of clients
* Managing a large and varied caseload with a strong commercial approach
* Playing a supporting role in building the business; developing marketing initiatives and drawing on existing contacts
Please apply as directed, if interested. Alternatively, contact Megan Slaughter at Search Consultancy for more information on 01273 855020 or email
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76100910