Management Information Manager - Resource Solutions
The MI Function is responsible for the effective delivery of management information and business intelligence both internally to the central management team and other stakeholders, as well as externally to clients across the global portfolio.
It is the responsibility of the MI Account Manager to oversee the effective delivery of management information to the client, through the provision of regular reports and operational service overviews on the key performance metrics and service level agreements of the account.
The MI Account Manager will oversee a global team of 7 MI Analysts across three continents and will uphold the integrity of the reporting and performance tools within a dynamic environment.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Oversee effective and timely delivery of all detailed weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual management information to client contacts and Resource Solutions.
- Act as a Business Partner to the Account Directors by providing analysis to support their roles, highlighting operational performance and identifying trends and opportunities for service improvement
- Monthly accrual & cost reporting of all external resources at the client site
- Safeguard data integrity and overnance in all systems within remit, including reconciliation between recruitment systems and take ownership for continuous improvement
- Collaborate with Supply Chain Management to provide quarterly analysis of overall vendor performance across the recruitment desk using vendor statistics supplied by the team
- Technically assist and provide support to the Financial Administration team, including provision of account analysis and account reconciliation information pertaining to billing activities
- Lead the MI contribution to the preparation process for client review of Resource Solutions services to ensure SLAs are being attained
- Ensure the provision of routine weekly and monthly client recruitment datasets to the Central MI team for group level reporting and analysis
- Responsible for mapping, building and embedding frameworks and processes to support MI delivery to the client and Resource Solutions
- Ensure that there is full documentation of functional, technical, and source data requirements
- Identify process efficiencies in the MI workstream and further develop the reporting frameworks utilised
- Provide technical direction on building dashboards, tools and report outputs as demanded by the client and Resource Solutions
- Management and maintenance of the team BAU reporting schedule
- Source market intelligence to benefit RS / RS clients / RW Group
- Support the Central MI Manager on developments and projects within the wider organisation to further enhance central reporting capabilities
- Management of a global team of MI Analysts located across three continents; Jacksonville, Manchester and India
- Continuous application of learning and development for the MI Analysts to ensure consistent engagement of meeting their objectives and deliverables
- Day-to-day experience of leading and managing a team.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organise, analyse and distribute significant amounts of information with high attention to detail and accuracy
- Excellent problem solving and organisational skills, having the ability to work to multiple deadlines and deliverables in an often pressured environment
- Commercial awareness - ability to interpret, disseminate and report on commercial agreements, KPI's and Service Level Agreements
- Confident, flexible and self-motivated, with excellent interpersonal skills and professionalism in oral and written communication
- Able to communicate data in a clear and engaging manner, utilising such data with the ability to influence decision making
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially advanced Excel skills. Understand and apply advanced formulas, with a superior knowledge of nested and logical formulas
- VBA competent with experience of writing, fixing and using macros
- Experience of using recruitment applicant tracking systems (ATS), with competency in the use of Taleo desirable
- An understanding of recruitment processes (preferable) including the data flow from a systems perspective.
**Candidates should be prepared for a test at the interview: testing their accuracy, detail, analytical logic and excel skills
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76107487