Business Systems Analyst
Recruitment Hunters are recruiting for a Business Systems Analyst for their diverse client based in Cambridge
The firm are looking for an experienced Analyst who has a mixture of experience based around 1st, 2nd & 3rd line support, data manipulation, data reporting, extracting information from the inhouse CRM system to generate business stats to present to internal and external personnel.
* Analysis of Company data, stats & figures to present to internal/external personnel
* Heavy system work to extract data from the inhouse CRM system
* Presenting findings from the CRM system and putting the data into digestible reading for presentations
* Support as a super user of the in-house CRM system - Working alongside IT
* Designing solutions to assist departments with more effective works - Drive process improvements & continuous improvements to ensure operations run more effectively
* Handling SQL queries, working with Excel to produce pivot tables/v-look up to present findings to senior management
* Working alongside IT, Sales & Finance to produced business reports to improve business with effective planning/forecasting techniques
* Educated to Degree level in either IT, Business, Finance or similar
* Advanced Excel User
* Advanced CRM experiences
* Good SQL experience
* 3 years + in a similar Business Analyst type of role
* Excellent IT experiences to perform this Business Systems Analyst position
* Worked in similar roles as a Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Data Analyst or similar
* KEY: An outgoing personality who is influential in their delivery to improve business practice
This is a full time Permanent Business Systems Analyst position, based in Cambridge, working Monday - Friday offer a salary between £30,000 - £35,000 pa depending on experience, Plus 10% Annual bonus & company benefits.
If this Business Systems Analyst position sounds like you, then please forward your CV to Steve at Recruitment Hunters.
'Let us do the hunting...so you don't have to!'
Recruitment Hunters is an independent recruitment agency based in Cambridgeshire who place permanent, contract & temporary staff into firms across East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Suffolk & Norfolk) & West London. We focus on 4 main sectors from Commercial, Accountancy, Engineering to Technical. The types of roles we recruit for as follows: Administration, Accounts, Analyst, Customer Service, Logistics, Credit Control, Ledger Clerks, Sales, Account Management, Management, IT, HR, Directors, Engineering, Accountants, Analysts, Insurance, Technical, Public Relations, Marketing, Design, Legal, Call Centre, Receptionists, Pa's, Bi-Lingual, Field Sales, Graduates, Juniors, Mortgage Underwriters, Banking & everything in-between.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/75996775