Senior IT Auditor – Up to £80k Plus Excellent Bonus & Benefits
I am hiring an experienced Senior IT Auditor for a leading multinational financial services firm in London. My client has strong credentials in the mid-market offering services in investment management, life and general insurance.
This client will consider candidates from a broad spectrum of industry experience in any areas of financial services, corporate or the public sector. The opportunity is fantastic for those who wish to have that excellent work life balance alongside working in a dynamic environment. The chosen applicants will have the chance to work in a new team relatively small in size enabling candidates to broaden their scope of responsibilities and market knowledge. The organisation offers a market leading bonus scheme (reflecting their growing company share price) and a 30 day holiday package which demonstrates the magnitude and stability my client offers against other competitors.
You will be executing risk-based audit plans on time to agreed budgets which you would then be asked to present to the executive management and stakeholders. You should ensure management and risk practices are delivered abiding relevant auditing regulatory procedures.
The chosen applicant will be required to have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with experience with working and influencing senior and executive management due to board member meetings and audit committees
- Energetic and enthusiastic with a strong work ethic and excellent negotiation skills
- Subject matter expert specifically in IT & Change due to leading complex reviews and delivering programmes of audits
- Resilient, handles adverse responses or criticisms positively and constructively
- CISA is desirable but not mandatory
We are shortlisting now with the aim for interviews for appropriate candidates next week, so interested applicants should please email me their CV or call me ASAP in the strictest of confidence.