Sales Ledger Administrator
Sales Ledger Adminstrator
Are you a people person? Well so are we!!
Reporting to the Sales Ledger Team Leader the main repsonisibility of the Sales Ledger Administrator is to ensure accurate and timely administration and processing of sales ledger receipts and provide support in all related matters to clients and stakeholders.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of Service Charge and Ground Rent receipts
- Processing of monthly Direct Debit collection
- Reconciling of Direct Debit & Payment Service credits, exceptions and cancellations
- Coding, posting and recording of site income
- Processing of automated receipts
- Dealing with incomplete or returned cheques
- Acknowledging receipt of payment as and when requested by residents
- Dealing with queries relating to any of the above
- Taking cheques to local bank branch
- Ensuring accurate updating of daily spread sheet
- Set an example for others by championing the Company FIRST values, Customer Charter principles and the Code of Business Conduct.
- Any other ad-hoc duties as required to ensure the smooth running of the department
Estates Finance Manager (Transactions)
Sales Ledger Team Leader
Sales Ledger Team
Group Estates Finance Team
Customer Service Departments
Qualifications and experience:
Educated to GCSE level (or equivalent) with passes in English and Maths.
Previous Sales Ledger experience would be preferable but not essential.
- Keyboard skills
- Computer literate
- Knowledge of Excel
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to resolve queries / complaints effectively
- Ability to multi task
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Attention to detail
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76106790