Regulatory and Compliance Analyst
To administer the processes for notifying ECO measures to Ofgem E-Serve and assuring the approval of measures.
- Administer and support the end to end processes required to deliver ECO-qualifying measures and to ensure measures are notified and approved as part of British Gas’ overall obligation, across all channels.
- Support the processing of in-month reported measures through the EcoHub system, ensuring measures are validated against all the automated and manual checks.
- Ensure other information systems, including internal spreadsheets and databases are operated to the required standard to maintain accurate and secure records.
- Support the notification to Ofgem E-Serve of all reported measures in the month following their installation, resolving any issues that arise in the process, either through internal activity or in liaison with external delivery partners.
- Progress claims to a stage where invoices can be raised and payments made. Support in the reconciliation of any repayments or ad hoc arrangements that need to be fulfilled.
- Where applicable, maintain controls and cross checks to ensure the internal view of delivery, on a measure basis, is consistent, accurate, and a good source of data for KPI reporting on ECO Delivery
- Where applicable, use complex SQL, excel and database queries to support all MI requests that require interrogation of our ECO data.
- Assist with the production of reports demonstrating performance across channels and delivery partners.
- Knowledge and experience in blue chip consumer marketing businesses, preferably operating within a regulatory environment.
- Understanding of the ECO arrangements.
- Experience in carrying out audit, controls and/or compliance activities in a regulated retail organisation.
- Experience in optimising and improving end to end processes to drive efficiencies.
Salary - Competitive + Benefits
PLEASE APPLY ONLINE by hitting the 'Apply' button. Please upload your cover letter and CV as one document.
Applications will ONLY be accepted via the ‘Apply’ button.
Agencies: This role is being handled by the Centrica recruitment team, NO agency contact is required. Centrica operates a preferred supplier list and when required, will source candidates through these agencies
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76108631