Finance Business Partner Manager Property
To manage the Finance Business Partnering Team for Development, Regeneration and Capital Works. This post holder will provide financial support to projects and activities, in addition to advising and enabling the achievement of business objectives.
Leading North West Housing Association
The role will include but won't be limited to:
Manage the monthly accounts reporting process producing accurate and timely financial
information to Directors and budget managers. Completing detailed investment appraisals through evaluating different
Manage the budget and financial planning process with the business to support strategic and
operational objectives, value for money and customer and neighbourhood service.
Manage financial support for development, regeneration and capital improvements including
financial resource planning, option appraisals and viability.
Manage financial support for colleagues with business objective and innovation projects
providing financial information and a can do attitude.
Provide a link between the analysis of data and other teams. Provide data assurance to ensure
that information decisions are made at the right level.
* Developing the Service
Identify, build and develop an extensive network of external contacts to keep abreast of best
practice and benchmarking to deliver efficiencies, improvements and value for money
* Management, Leadership and Culture Change
Manage the budgets, resources and priorities of the team ensuring effective and efficient use of
resources to deliver agreed performance targets and customer satisfaction. Drive culture change
across the organisation based on the 8 characteristics.
The ideal candidate will have:
*Experience of delivering high levels of support service and investment option experience
* Experience of successfully delivering on operational plans
* Experience of working proactively to develop data and performance
services and improve systems
* IT skills - Microsoft office up to intermediate level
* Experience of managing a finance team to high level performance,
including matrix management
* Experience of housing finance.
* Experience of working with and influencing external partners
* Experience of interpreting complex financial information and using it to
inform business decisions
* Experience of leading and developing people
* Experience of delivering innovative solutions, value for money
£51,000-£55,000 with a generous package