Digital Designer - Dorothy Perkins
A BIT ABOUT
Established over 90 years ago, Dorothy Perkins is now one of the biggest fashion retailers in the country. We trade in over 400 stores in the UK and operate in over 30 international markets, in-store and online, and we have further growth planned in the next 6-12 months.
With over 100 years of heritage we are synonymous with providing ‘Lovely Affordable Fashion’ for the 25-35 year old woman. The Dorothy Perkins customer loves fashion and takes a close interest in the new trends, with quality, fit and price also being key.
An exciting Digital Designer role has arisen within the Digital department at Dorothy Perkins. The Digital Designer will be given the opportunity to get involved in furthering the customer experience across all of the digital channels from desktop, mobile, apps, editorial and general BAU.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Design and deliver Homepage/Site, Emails, Mobile, Apps and BAU over our UK and global sites
- Research and develop new templates to keep the site and emails looking fresh
- Work with editorial and trading teams to design features and engaging content
- Produce and update digital brand guidelines
- Design campaign-led digital creative from concept stages through to delivery, across multiple platforms
- Actively seek opportunities to understand better how our customer interacts with the site and mobile
- Solid experience as a mid-weight digital designer in e-commerce/agency or fast paced environment. Ideally with fashion digital design experience.
- Expert knowledge Adobe CS suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Expert understanding of and use of typography and colour
- An interest in and understanding of user experience
- Some understanding of html/css capabilities
- Able to work across multiple projects and balance priorities between them, producing high-quality work to tight deadlines
- High level of attention to detail
- Capable of effectively acting on feedback, quickly and efficiently
- A team player with a flexible and positive working attitude
- Ambitious and keen to achieve great things and push the boundaries, both in the work that they produce and their career as a whole
THE EXCITING PART
- Generous holiday with holiday trading
- 25% staff discount
- Early finish summer hours
- Access to sample sales
- Regular team and company social events
- Pension scheme
- Company bonus scheme
- Interest free season ticket loan
We regret, due to volume, only suitable applicants will be contactedYou’ll find every Arcadia brand shares the same values. We all start with letting people be themselves. We are informal while professional, and we are all about mixing fun with commercial nous. Throughout your career with us we will help you develop, and give you the chance to influence our future. It's not only our products but our people who drive our success. Our people are at the heart of everything we do.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76076925