Trainer / Assessor
About the role:
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a Trainer/Assessor within the Learning & Development Team of a FTSE 100 organisation. You will be field based around the Oxford area to support our branches, warehouses and Head Office across the region.
Reporting to the Apprenticeship Team Leader you will build strong and professional relationships within Learning and Development and HR as well as with branch colleagues & managers in your region.
Experience within a large corporate environment is preferred but more importantly you will be enthusiastic, motivational and engaging with a high level of personal drive, a passion for people development and strong business acumen.
Acting as an ambassador for creating a learning culture, you will be responsible for coaching and mentoring a caseload of colleagues through our in-house apprenticeship development programmes.
You will be using a variety of teaching, learning and assessment techniques to ensure that the highest standards of tailored learning is offered to support colleagues in a variety of roles.
If you are A1 qualified and have experience of delivering functional skills and occupational experience in customer service, team leading, management, sales, warehousing or business admin then please get in touch.
- D32/D33/A1/ TAQA/ Level 3 Certificate in Assessing Vocational Achievement
- Minimum Award in Education and Training (PTTLS)
- English and Maths to at least Functional skills level 2 (or equivalent)
- Evidence of commitment to own Continues Professional Development
- Full UK Driving licence and CRB Clearance
- Good IT skills - working level of knowledge of word, excel, outlook, PowerPoint, E-portfolios and other MIS and databases
- Previous experience of coaching and mentoring, training delivery and assessment
- Experience of vocational delivery within a Merchant/Retail/Customer service environment
- Occupational competent to deliver at least 4 of the sector qualifications we deliver - These include customer service, team leading, management, sales, business admin, warehousing
- Able to work autonomously and manage own diary and appointments to utilise time most effectively
- Knowledge of apprenticeship levy and new trailblazer standards
Wolseley is FTSE100 Company and the world's largest trade distributor of plumbing and heating products and a leading supplier of building materials. The company is organised into trading brands, serving distinct customer groups. The brands are market leaders with outstanding reputations for supplying professionals in the construction market.
Wolseley UK also invests heavily in people through a company-wide training structure focused on developing core skills, and offers an award-winning pension and rewards package.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76096285