I am currently seeking an experienced Legal Conveyacning Asisstant, for their prestigious
Previous conveyancing experience within either commercial or residential is absolutely essential.
- Ensure that efficient administrative support is provided to the conveyancing team in line with established service measures.
- Deliver administration in line with clearly defined guidelines and precedents, with access to advice as required.
- Maintain accurate record keeping relating to cases.
- Preparation, formatting, filling and of documents,
- Accurately produce documents, letters, memos, attendance notes and emails
- Investigate problems to produce satisfactory resolutions
Candidates should be able to demonstrate the following:
- Successful An understanding of the commercial and residential property process is essential.
- You will be able to organise your workload to meet tight deadlines;
- Able to multi task, be calm under pressure and work well as part of a dynamic team.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 9AM - 5PM with one hours lunch.
- If you are interested then, please contact Layla at HRGO Recruitment Norwich to discuss in further detail. 01603 763500 -
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76062353