Computacenter is Europe's leading independent provider of IT infrastructure services, enabling users and their businesses. Our owner-managed business has a family feel and is as much about people as it is about technology. We get to know our customers, so we can respond to their needs - join us as a Customer Support in our Inside Sales team and we'll get to know you as a person, not just an employee, so we can understand your interests and ambitions.
Inside Sales are here to manage and deliver product and supply chain engagements for our customers across the Group. With a team of circa 500 people across Germany, UK, France and Belgium, we transact over 750,000 orders per annum. Our remit is broad and covers pre sales engagement, business take on, in life quote, order management and margin control as well as post sales billing management.
This is a dynamic environment in which colleagues are supportive and managers inspiring. Part of an Inside Sales team for a portfolio of prestigious customers, you'll have all the tools, information and resources available to do your role as a Portfolio Executive and to be successful.
As a part of your role, you will be responsible for:
- Excel reporting
- Managing stock for customers including transfers
- Manage customer liaison to transact basic solution sales to maximise profit
- Closes standard transactions and looks for opportunities to maximise profitability.
- Identify customer queries and resolve to enhance customer satisfaction and relationship
- Accountability for all operational transactions to ensure ownership of customer
- Act in accordance with Computacenter Information Security Policies and report any potential or actual Security events or other Security risks to the organisation
- Advanced Excel knowledge with ability to run regurlar reports
- Ability to work independently and meet deadlines
- Financial awareness
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication and relationship building experience
- Ability to respond to customer queries within SLA's
- Ability to understand and utilise a number of IT systems for the benefit of the customer and Computacenter
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76074975