Senior RF Engineer
Senior RF Engineer
Greenford or Farnborough
Do you want to work as a Senior RF Engineer for an innovative, high-tech engineering company who specialise in cutting edge electronics for the UK Defence sector?
My client is looking for Senior RF Engineers for two of their UK sites to conduct Radio Frequency Engineering activities to ensure products are designed to meet the requirements of their customers. You will work within specialised teams furnishing expert RF knowledge for projects that are typically several million pounds in value and some years in length.
Responsibilities of the Senior RF Engineer include:
* Responsible for the design, development and support of the client's RF products
* Having a variety of engineering methods and techniques, and applying & adapting these as necessary to create solutions
* Being involved in more than one project at ay one time; multi-tasking appropriately to serve needs of all projects
* Accurately estimate the work of self and others; identifying cost-effective solutions in terms of both development time and materials
* Require support rather than supervision, and only for more complex tasks
* Propose and champion ideas for improvement
Skills and experience of the Senior RF Engineer include:
* Proficient in full life cycle of RF development; adheres to strict engineering design processes
* Proficient in RF system design, for example designing a Line-Of-Sight digital data link
* Proficient in component-level design for RF modules; eg. RF synthesiser design, RF power amplifier design; Receiver design
* Generating understandable and unambiguous RF requirements based on user and systems level requirements
* Integrating RF modules with other system components
This list is not exhaustive.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a true leader in their field as a Senior RF Engineer, and work on some fascinating long term projects.
Click below to apply
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76072413