Front End Web Developer - Contract - Berkshire - Telecoms
Front End Web Developer - Contract - Berkshire - Telecoms Industry
Leading mobile Telecoms company in Berkshire are seeking an experienced Front End Web Developer to join their team on a contract basis.
- To work with the Digital Development Manager and the rest of the Knowledge Management team to provide innovate technical solutions to deliver support content.
- To provide KANA IQ development through the full software development life cycle for projects and change requests.
- To review technical briefs and change requests received from the business, provide estimates and work with the designers or developers as required in shaping the solution.
- To provide support for the operations & 4th line team in deploying the changes through change management process.
Skills and Experience:
- Full project lifecycle experience in software projects
- Ability to develop custom scripts using VBScript and Windows scripting
- SQL Server 2000 Administration / Relational Database Administration
- Windows 2000/2003 and IIS Web Server Administration experience
- Experience in using IDE
- Experience in XML
- Experience of Kana IQ COM version 9R2 (installation, administration, troubleshooting, KB and template development)
- Experience in server side scripting languages like ASP / JSP
- Ability to troubleshoot production issues
- Exposure to front end development framework
Please apply via this site in the first instance or send a CV with covering note to
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76079367