CRM Project Manager
Bupa's purpose is helping people live longer, healthier, happier lives. Our status, as a company limited by guarantee with no shareholders, enables us to make our customers our focus, reinvesting our profits to provide more and better healthcare for current and future customers.
We employ over 84,000 people, principally in the UK, Australia, Spain, Poland, Hong Kong, Chile, Brazil, Saudi Arabia, India, New Zealand, Thailand and the US.
Around 70% of our revenue is from health insurance, with the rest from health and care provision. We fund healthcare around the world and run clinics, hospitals, dental centres, care homes and retirement villages in a number of countries.
Bupa UK IT require a well seasoned/veteran IT PM, with sound knowledge and experience in working with, and delivering CRM projects & Changes. This role will have a strong focus in driving Proof Of Concepts (POC), projects and changes through the delivery lifecycle. The ideal candidate would be someone who has had a consultative role within CRM (ideally Dynamics), but can drive delivery and take accountability in seeing ideas and concepts come to life and be a reality.
- Accountable to the UK IT Directors for the E2E delivery of CRM projects according to agreed plan (cost & time), agreed scope, IT standards & quality.
- To identify, understand, plan and manage technology dependencies and critical path within the UK technologies.
- Responsible for working to assure technology readiness.
- Responsible for the building effective and efficient IP in the key domains for the UK (see qualifications and experience section below).
- To establish and manage effective and trusted relationships with key UK stakeholders and IT project stakeholders including Tower Leads.
- To align with the appropriate IT project governance and reporting frameworks within UK.
- Ensure robust and measurable IT submissions exist for each project, with clearly identified and traceable commercial outcomes at all times.
- Effectively engage and manage the dependencies with Bupa IT shared services.
- Effectively engage and manage external vendors.
- Responsible for ensuring the compliance of IT projects to applicable regulatory bodies.
- Responsible for IT plan & critical path
- To have strong knowledge and expertise in IT project management.
- Previous experience delivering CRM Projects/Changes
- To have excellent interpersonal skills, empathy and at times fortitude and resilience.
- Highly results oriented and focussed on adding value to Bupa.
- To be able to thrive in pressurised environments, with a clear approach to decision making.
- To be an advocate of change, with significant experience of implementing IT change.
- Effective vendor management skills, combined with strong commercial acumen.
- Strong stakeholder management - Essential
- Able influence effectively using logic, factual evidence and some passion at all levels up to and incl. 'C' level
- Not afraid to tackle / manage difficult or challenging situations which may require handling with care
- Champions the success of the CRM technical discipline
In return you will be rewarded with excellent benefits - including 25 days holiday, free healthcare, an onsite gym and a subsidised canteen. You'll also be supported in developing your skills with ongoing training and career opportunities.
Bupa is committed to an environment which will attract, retain and motivate its people. Bupa aims to ensure that every applicant to, or employee of is assessed for employment, promotion and development solely on the basis of personal merit and qualifications, regardless of gender, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
For further information on Bupa, our equal opportunities and your career with us, please visit www.bupa.co.uk
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76033205