Senior Accountant - Top 40 Practice
Are you looking for a role which offers extensive client exposure, genuine progression and a competitive remuneration package?
This is an ideal job opportunity for an accountant who has three or more years’ experience at an accountancy practice and wants to join a Top 40 firm to continue their development in Bury St Edmunds.
My client is a family-orientated practice that values their employees above all else. Along with flexible working hours, you will have full autonomy over your workload and the chance to manage your own portfolio of clients.
Study support is available for a candidate looking to work towards qualification.
- Preparing statutory accounts for partner review for sole traders, limited companies and corporate entities
- Preparing Personal and Corporation tax returns
- Preparing VAT Returns
- Liaising directly with clients
- Training and mentoring junior members of the team
- 3-4 years’ experience in accountancy practice
- Strong double-entry bookkeeping knowledge
- Good standard of education to GCSE and/or A Level
- ACA/ACCA Qualified or close to completion
- Excellent communication skills
For further information on this Accounts Senior role, please apply direct or contact Max Evans at AJ Chambers.