Competitive Salary & Benefits
West Yorkshire - commutable from Wakefield, Harrogate, Leeds, York etc.
A leading Financial Services Organisation based in West Yorkshire
Due to an increase in activity, my client is looking for a Brand Manager to join their Marketing department. This role is responsible for driving, developing and implementing a compelling brand strategy that increases external brand awareness and consideration, and internally aligns colleagues and resources around the brand promise.
- Ensure the brand is implemented and communicated consistently across all internal and external communications.
- Responsible for bringing the brand to life internally by mobilising colleagues and resources around the brand promise.
- Accountable for leading end to end brand management to meet business objectives. This includes being responsible for the delivery of all brand awareness activity, including the national brand sponsorship strategy and relationships.
- Develop integrated brand marketing plans by channel and media, by working with cross functional teams within Customer and Digital.
- Responsible for the development and delivery of direct acquisition campaigns that effectively align with the brand strategy and plans
- Lead and manage internal and external campaigns which centres on the brand promise
- Work in close collaboration with senior stakeholders from across the business to support the consolidation of messaging and generate strong awareness and advocacy
- Instigate and manage bespoke brand tracking that effectively measures and reports on brand engagement
- Take ownership of the creation, maintenance and evolution of all Brand Guidelines including Digital, Video, Graphic Style and Tone of Voice
- Lead the Brand Design and Identity through management of internal creative resource and external creative agency relationships
- Significant experience in a Brand management role, including recent experience of driving and delivering an end to end brand strategy
- Good understanding of media planning and brand measurement and tracking
- Strong commercial thinking and an analytical approach to long term planning
- Proven ability to deliver results to time and budget
- Strong team leadership skills
- Managing and engaging multiple stakeholders with experience in senior stakeholder management
- Managing multiple agency relationships
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing and forever developing Marketing Team, therefore the opportunity would best suit a Brand Manager, Senior Campaign Manager etc.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76063438