Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Part Qualified ACA/ACCA
Audit and Accounts Semi Senior - Full Study Support - 3 Partner Firm - Close-Knit & Fun Firm
Audit and Accounts Semi required for friendly regional independent practice for a gratifying and progressive role.
My client, a close-knit and proficient practice based in Maidenhead has a career opening for an ambitious ACA or ACCA qualified Audit and Accounts Semi Senior. The firm is looking for a self-motivated, confident individual, with a passion for audit who enjoys building strong client relationships.
Overview of the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior Role
- For the Audit and Accounts Semi Senior role, you will have some level of audit experience gained within a practice environment, where you will have grown your skills to include the ability to assist with audit engagements.
- They are looking for someone who has the ability to communicate confidently to client contacts of all levels, and who is committed to exceptional client service.
Overview of Business Culture and What it could mean for you?
- This close-knit firm has a fantastic brand in the market and can offer your exceptional clients, with a focus on OMBs, and you will be joining the firm at the perfect time so you can flourish with them, driving the success of the firm forward!
- The firm is proud of their family feel and close-knit collaborative culture offering a wonderful working environment.
- They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, staff retention, and wonderful work-life balance. They are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and are willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at email@example.com or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance