A great opportunity to work with a lovely company and develop as the business continues to grow.
My client is a growing business on the outskirts of Ashford seeking a Management Accountant to join their small accounts team and take control of the financial management of the business.
The core responsibilities of the role include but are not limited to:
- Preparation of the management accounts
- Looking at ways to improve systems and processes
- Assisting with the Sales and Purchase ledger when necessary
- Preparation of year end and accounts for audit
- P&L analysis
- Other ad hoc duties
The successful candidate will:
- Ideally be AAT qualified - although this isn't essential
- Have exposure to, or experience of preparation of management accounts
- Have sound understanding of financial processes and procedures
- Ideally be able to drive and have own transport
A competitive salary package
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76015459