Audit Senior - Lovely High Street Location, Free Parking
Audit Senior - Lovely High Street Location, Free Parking, 40 minutes from London Waterloo
There is an incredible opportunity for a personable and outgoing ACA or ACCA qualified Audit Senior with character to join my client's Top 20 firm's most impressive regional office based in Egham.
Overview of the Firm's Location
- The office is situated in a vibrant and pleasant high street, just a short walk from Egham station and is easily accessible just 40 minutes from London Waterloo and 45 minutes from Reading by train and is just 1 mile from M25 junction 13.
- There is an office car park for all staff and brand new swanky office!
- The high street has a plethora of shops, restaurants, ideal for grabbing a spot of lunch or unwinding after work and the Royal Holloway University's student population ensures a good selection of pubs and bars within walking distance.
Overview of the Audit Senior Role
- As an Audit Senior, you will join a pool of Audit Senior and Junior staff members reporting to various Supervisors and Managers, adding to their established close-knit team.
- You will be performing audit engagements and preparing accounts for an enviable portfolio of national and international clients across various including sectors include Property and Construction, Media and Technology, Solicitors, Not-For-Profit and Education with a large number of Academies firm wide.
- The clients fall predominantly within the SME and OMB bracket and have turnovers ranging from £5m to £35m.
Overview of Business Culture and What it could mean for you?
- The firm is proud of their social collaborative culture annual firm wide quiz night as well as several sports events including cricket, football, and netball with interoffice games organized between nearby office
- They believe in genuine meritocracy and push their staff to succeed and meet their career goals in desirable timeframes with home-grown success stories including their Tax Partner who joined as an Assistant Manager 10 years earlier.
- They share the enthusiasm of their continued success together, with enviable employee morale, staff retention, and wonderful work-life balance and they are looking for someone who fits the firm's vibrant and dynamic approach to work and they are willing to pay a premium salary for the right person!
To ensure you do not miss out on this fantastic opportunity contact Kate Green at Pro-Finance at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0207 269 6363 to discuss the position in more detail.
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 3 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal and Pro-Finance