We are looking to find a hard-working Audit Senior ACCA/ACA qualified/ part qualified to join a high-profile multi office Kent firm. This Audit Senior Job is suitable for an Audit Senior with a minimum of three years’ experience working within public practice.
Our client is a leading Kent based accountancy firm that has a reputation for its outstanding service and excellence offering exceptional advice to a range of businesses entities, from start-ups through to multinationals, and the not-for-profit sector. This firm provides tax, audit, business support and financial information to an increasing client portfolio.
The responsibilities for the Audit Senior job include:
- Reviewing the work of Junior Auditors and Semi Senior Auditors
- Planning and completion of audits
- Managerial responsibilities for a small
- Taking full responsibility of the day to day audit process
- Reporting directly to the Audit Manager/ Partner
- Liaising and developing relationships with clients
- Attending client meetings
Are you a highly motivated Audit Senior who is looking to accelerate the growth of your career through providing a first-class service. This Audit Senior job is an exciting opportunity to progress your career.
The perfect candidate will be ACCA/ACA qualified, or part-qualified with experience of working within a public practice firm.
This would be a fantastic opportunity for an Audit Senior who is looking for the next challenge in their career, and who would appreciate the chance to work within a highly professional audit department. Your qualities will include:
- Strong organisational skills
- Confidence in communicating
- Excellent ability to provide technical and analytical skills
Do you feel you are the right fit for this Audit Senior job? If so, take the next step in your career, apply today.