Systems Engineer - Electronics
Systems Engineer - Electronics Systems / Product Design , Test Integration V&V
Location - North London
Strong Salary and Package
Relevant Sector Experience - Defence , MoD, Communications , Navigation , Royal Navy , Aerospace , Avionics , Electronics, Electro-Mechanical, Embedded Software
A genuine world leader in the design and supply of complex (electronic, electro-mechanical, software) systems, currently seek a Systems Engineer to work on full life cycle, Systems Engineering projects.
Offering their customers the most advanced technology and services available in the market - they therefore require an accomplished systems engineer who will be comfortable in all aspects of the Systems Engineering lifecycle :
- System Concept
- Requirements Management through to Delivery and Acceptance
- Bid Support work
- System Design
- System Integration.
Reporting to the Head of Systems , the Systems Engineer will :
* Participate in Trials and Testing activities to characterise and prove system capabilities
* Support to the Sales and Marketing function including the generation of technical proposals and bids
* Where required conduct First-of-Class Factory Acceptance/Harbour Acceptance/Sea Acceptance Trials
* Assist in the evaluation of new technology and methods beneficial to the Company's interests and support future business requirements
Systems Engineer Skills & Experience Required :
* Past experience in a Systems Engineer position, ideally within a complex systems engineering environment
* An understanding of Systems and Product lifecycles is required from concept through to delivery
* Knowledge of Requirements Capture tools such as DOORS
* An understanding of a range of Engineering disciplines (Software, Mechanical, Electrical) is required.
Ideally you are qualified to HND or Degree level in Engineering/Mathematics/Physics , however if you have proven systems engineering expertise as above - in a similar role - I want to see your cv - so , apply now !
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76010169