Consumables Product Specialist
Agilent is the premier laboratory partner for a better world. We provide life science, diagnostic and applied market laboratories worldwide with instruments, services, consumables, applications and expertise. Agilent enables customers to gain the insights they seek - so they can do what they do best: improve the world around us. Information about Agilent is available at www.agilent.com.
We are seeking an enthusiastic, people-oriented Consumables Product Specialist as part of Agilent's Life Science and Applied Markets in the UK.
In this role you will drive the consumables business and ensure product penetration into the UK Life Science and Chemical Analysis markets by creating technically a differentiated product preference. Use your dynamic interpersonal skills to interface with Customers, Agilent Consumable and Instrument Sales Teams, Distributor Partners and the European Marketing group.
Primary focus would be the end-user customers in Pharma (small molecule), Bio-Pharma (large molecule), Academic and Food markets. You master typically Chromatography like HPLC, LC-MS and related sample preparation techniques.
- Funnel accountability: Accountability for funnel creation and follow-up jointly with AM or CPM. Driving and developing the chromatography consumables portfolio in the UK involving and supporting all sales channels from identifying leads to closing orders. Support deployment of EMEA marketing plan by delivering presentations and conference support and provide inputs for local UK initiatives.
- Quota achievement: Qta responsibility shared at country level. Specific assignment on the product lines for HPLC and Sample Preparation.
- Value Creation: Create technical differentiated product advantage. Market intelligence. Sales force training & development
- Country Focus: Consumables 'coordinator' at country level. Country trend by market. Local competition awareness, Reporting narratives.
- Bachelor, master or PhD in Analytical chemistry, bio-pharma, chemical engineering or similar
- Strong Hands-on expertise with LC columns and Sample Preparation Products
- Experience in life sciences and applied markets
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Fluency in English
- Willingness to travel up to 60% of the time
Agilent Technologies Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected categories under all applicable laws.
- Training and development opportunities.
- A commitment to work/life balance.
- Total Compensation Package including medical and dental benefits, retirement programs and more.
- A company with values around innovation and contribution, uncompromising integrity, trust, respect and teamwork, speed, focus, and accountability.
The diversity of cultural and individual perspectives held by our employees and their commitment to inclusion.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76037898