Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Finance Manager to join a Retail business based in Walsall. This is an Excellent opportunity to work within a leading Retail Business based just 20 minutes from the City Centre. The position would suit someone who is hands on and looking for a new challenge. The ideal candidate will be part qualified or qualified by experience.
- Able to work autonomously or part of a team
- Ability to devulge into the numbers and have good balance sheet control
- Strong Business Partnering skills, able to communicate at all levels
- The ability to be a hands on accountant as well as having a good appreciation for the business as a whole
- Proven ability to multi-task and prioritise workload
This role will report directly to the Finance Director and you will work closely with the Operations Director. Other responsibilities will include:
- Handling all aspects of accounts preparation for the company
- Providing full support to the Finance Director and assisting in the business modelling and budgeting processes
- Management reporting on a weekly and monthly basis
- Assist the Finance Manager in the consolidation of accounts and preparation of the Board Reports
- Month end management accounts preparation including - journal entry, accruals, prepayments, balance sheet reconciliations
- Woeking closely with the Operations Director
- Production of annual and quarterly business forecasts
- Support the preparation of the Annual Statutory Accounts, VAT returns and Margin Analysis
Salary & Benefits
A salary of £35,000 - £42,000 will be offered to the right candidate with extra company benefits.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/76046237